Created to be [a pastor].
This probably isn’t the picture you’d expect. Why not a picture of me dressed up nice, teaching on a Sunday morning?
Because I’ve found that the clean Sunday-morning-moments barely scratch the surface of what the day-to-day life of a pastor looks like. Sometimes you’re teaching, sometimes you’re in meetings, sometimes you’re counseling, and sometimes you’re crawling through the street trying to get that perfect picture of the church building for the website without getting run over.
– Biblical Counseling –
– Biblical Theology –
– College & Young Adult Ministries –
– Discipleship (Individual & Group)
– Expository Bible Teaching –
– Public Speaking –
– Student & Youth Ministries –
– Volunteer/Team Management –
– Worship Leader (See: Musician)